A Guide to CTS Environmental Test Chambers
At first glance many environmental test chambers look fairly similar in terms of performance and specification. However, take a look “under the skin” and the attention to detail that goes into the design and manufacture of a CTS Environmental Test Chamber becomes apparent. This is why our products have an unrivalled reputation for accuracy, reliability and longevity.
Attention to detail
- All “through holes” in the chassis are laser cut and fitted with grommets to prevent edges causing wear to cables and pipes and eliminating the chances of “dissimilar metal corrosion”.
- Purpose-made piping supports are thermally and galvanically insulating and ensure long pipe runs are adequately supported.
- Test-space seams are fully welded.
- Exceptionally quiet in operation
Wiring and Electronics
- All wiring meets EU and (where applicable) local/national standards
- Purpose built touch screen interface provides excellent control and data management
- Galvanized chassis and powder-coated panels protect the chamber from the ravages of humidity, heat, cold, dents and scrapes
- All CTS chambers comply fully with EN 60068-3-5 or EN 60068-3-6 and have independently audited CE marked status.
Refrigeration and heating plant
- CTS components are specified for “life of service” rather than “life of warranty”, with each individual competent is carefully chosen to ensure reliable, consistent and efficient performance.